Online Marketing Expert For Real Estate Investors & Agents
Trevor is the host of the CarrotCast podcast & CEO of Carrot, one of the nation’s fastest growing companies according to Inc Magazine, where they have helped the nations top real estate investors and agents pull in over 3 million online leads in just 5 years… closing thousands of deals… with their software and training. Trevor lives in Roseburg, Oregon with his wife and 3 kids, and is passionate about using business to fuel your passion and to amplify the impact you want to make in the world. Part of the impact he’s passionate about making is helping entrepreneurs unleash that entrepreneurial dream of finally unlocking that FREEDOM, FLEXIBILITY, FINANCES, and IMPACT that you’ve dreamed of but haven’t been able to fully make happen.
Photos (More available here)
The CarrotCast Podcast for Investors & Agents: CarrotCast.com
Trevor’s top free resources: http://carrot.com/trevor/
Follow Trevor on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trevor.mauch/
Learn more about Carrot: https://carrot.com/about/
- How agents can beat Zillow and online ibuyers
- Evergreen marketing vs. Hamster wheel marketing
- How agents can get the most out of their social media efforts
- How to build a massive brand with raving fans
- The ibuyer market and which agents/investors will stay relevant (and which ones won’t)
- The energy audit – from drained/ unfulfilled to doing work that actually gives you energy
- Which types of marketing should investors/agents be focusing their time on to get the most ROI?
- What are some of the things investors/agents can do to build a raving fan base?
- What shifts do you see happening in the real estate industry?
- With ibuyers like opendoor, Zillow, and offer pad, how can agents compete as the industry evolves?
- How real estate investors/agents could do a better job of serving clients in general?
- What are some of the biggest opportunities that real estate investors/agents could be going after?
Noteworthy Press Coverage
- What’s Up, Dotcom? Booming Real Estate Marketing SaaS Company Carrot Invests $600,000 to Acquire Iconic Carrot.com Domain Name
- New Study of 150,000 Websites Finds Carrot Tech Stack Outperforms Wix, Squarespace, WordPress + Many Others
- 10 Reasons Why Carrot is One of the Fastest Growing Start-ups in the Nation (#699, Inc. 5000, 2020)
- Small Town Hustle – Trevor Mauch featured in a docuseries that takes a close look into a 6-month snapshot in time as 3 small town entrepreneurs, based in Roseburg, Oregon, blaze a trail to grow multi-million dollar companies that impact millions of people… all bootstrapped… in 3 different industries… at 3 different stages of business.
- Inside Carrot – Behind the scenes docuseries following Carrot’s journey. Is it possible to build a successful business that scales without your time, gives you freedom and empowers you to make an impact? That’s the question Carrot set out to answer… and 7 years later they’ve grown to $10 Million in revenue as one of the fastest growing companies in America… all from a small town in rural Oregon. In this series dedicated to ambitious entrepreneurs, investors, and agents, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at exactly how they do it. Meet the people, unlock the mindset, and discover the tools to grow the business of your dreams.
Looking for Carrot Branding? Go here: https://carrot.com/branding/