A few months back I watched a Mixergy episode where this guy named Dane Maxwell (smart dude for sure) talked about how he’s started a few small software companies that have pumped predictability into his life as an entrepreneur.
No matter what business you’re in…
- Local service business
- Hard products seller
- Online publishing
- A big ass bank or something…
… predictability (as far as revenue goes) is a good thing.
But, most businesses have everything but predictability. I’d suggest you check out the Mixergyinterview this week.
But before you head over there…
Listen In As I Interview Dane Maxwell (and how it relates to your business in a BIG WAY)
Recently (just before my wife and I had our little baby boy Colton) I got on the phone with Dane on his birthday… and picked his brain on everything from…
- His story and how he started his most successful software app (brings in about $40k/mo w/ little of his effort not)without coming up with the idea himself, without knowing how to code, nothing.
- The 3 specific questions to ask in any market BEFORE you sell anything that basically assures people will buy
- His “airport and beer” story that helped him realize his lifes purpose (this wasn’t something we planned on talking about, it just came up as we were talking)
- Exactly how to bring recurring revenue and income predictability to any business (even non software businesses… including a pizza parlor that he talks about as an example)
- … and his new project called theFoundation that is his new passion (check out that link for sure, great lesson in marketing and transparency).
Check out the mp3 interview below. Enjoy
(click the player below or download the mp3 to start)
In this podcast I interview Ben Settle and get some great tips on email marketing and Ben’s unique email marketing strategies like…
- Why your subscribers want you to email them every single day (and what happens if you don’t)
- How to shift into pitching in emails in a cool way people love
- How important is it really to check email stats?
- The value of a great subject line
- Action steps to start your own email marketing campaign, or making the one you already have better
Like stuff like this? Join my email newsletter. You’re gonna love it.
I did an interview w/ John Corcoran a few weeks back over at www.CaLawReport.com . John is a young dude… a business attorney… and sharp guy.
In the interview we chatted about business
- how I started and grew my online based companies to $1million+ in sales before I was 28
- How we have systematized our online companies so our team drives things forward for us
- How we’ve launched new companies based on the “by-products” of our main companies
- What I feel are the most important things that successful people do vs. those who struggle
… and a bunch more